Easy MailChimp Forms allows you to painlessly add MailChimp sign up forms to your WordPress site. You can add forms to posts, pages or sidebars with shortcodes, widgets or template tags. Simply copy and paste your MailChimp API Key into the plugin admin settings and it will pull in all your MailChimp lists. From there you can choose the lists you want to make forms for. For a single list you can check off the fields you want to include on your form and order them via an easy drag-and-drop interface. This plugin adds plenty of CSS selectors to the form code allowing you to completely customize the look of your forms. Now with the ability to track sent campaigns, you can view and print interactive reports from based on previously sent campaigns.
Note: You will need a MailChimp API key to allow this plugin to communicate with your MailChimp account. For help on retrieving your API key, check out question #4 of the FAQ. You can also read the MailChimp knowledge base article Where can I find my API key and how can I use the API.
1. Add interest groups and new fields to forms directly from the dashboard without leaving your site (new)
2. Error log for diagnosing user issues (new)
3. All new No-Captcha Re-Captcha in place (new)
4. Design your own sign up form templates
5. Style your forms without writing a single line of code
6. Full Integration of MailChimp into WordPress
7. Easily import MailChimp forms from an active MailChimp account
8. View/Print Interactive Account Growth Reports and Campaign Reports (Statistics Tracking)
9. Monitor MailChimp account activity
10. Use MailChimp Interest Group/Segments
11. Add MailChimp forms sidebars/widgetized areas with widgets
12. Set forms to single or double opt-in< 13. Customize the success message 14. Customize the submit button text 15. Redirect users to a page on submission 16. Un-subscribe users from MailChimp lists 17. View subscriber MailChimp profiles 18. View individual form subscriber count 19. Display multiple forms on a single page 20. Add commenter's to your MailChimp lists with a comment form opt-in check box 21. Easily add forms to pages and posts with a button in the page/post editor 22. Use cURL error detection to troubleshoot MailChimp connection issues Instructions on how to use the plugin can be found in the FAQ.